Joystick BJOY Stick-C
The joystick that meets your needs
The BJOY Stick-C is a mouse based on a micro-solid joystick and large accessible buttons.
The BJOY Stick-C has been specially designed for people with reduced motor skills.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
It is part of the BJOY product range which means that its hardware can be adapted to each user's needs and abilities, and can be customised using the BJOY software.
The BJOY allows you to create your own custom mouse!
- Use your mouse with precision and freedom of movement.
- Access your favourite applications in one easy and simple way.
- Customise your mouse to suit your needs.
- Plug & Play device compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Use the BJOY software to change the mouse's operating characteristics, such as pointer speed, orientation, button functions and more.
- All settings are saved in the device so you can take them with you wherever you go.
- "Plug & Play USB device.
- Size: 290 x 220 x 160 mm.
- 4 large buttons (35 mm) with adjustable functions.
- 4 coloured covers for the buttons.
- Plastic keypad lock for the buttons is included.
- Customisable labels for the buttons.
- 4 x 3.5mm contactor sockets.
- Micro-joystick: movement in 8 directions.
- Speed independent of the action performed on the joystick.
- Robust joystick.
The BJOY software allows you to :
- Adjust the speed feedback, sensitivity, acceleration and sound feedback of the joystick to suit the user's needs.
- Easily orientate the device so that you can adjust it to the user's position.
- Change the function assigned to each button: left-click, right-click, drag and drop, double-click or nothing.
- Determine how long a button must be pressed to be considered valid.
- Configure drag & drop as a long press on the button you select.
- Configure the joystick with 4 or 8 directions to simplify access for people with imprecise gestures.
You might also like