The Orbitrack is a revolutionary device, which allows computer users to control both the direction and speed of the cursor with one gentle touch.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Requiring no hand or wrist movement, the Orbitrack represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for computer users with motor difficulties and mobility impairments.
Unlike a mouse, track ball or joystick, no hand or wrist movement is required and, unlike a touchpad, the cursor does not have to be moved across the screen by constant finger movement.
This makes the device perfect for users with muscular dystrophy, motor neurone disease, carpal tunnel syndrome or any other condition that causes forearm strength problems.
The central white dot inside the touch ring is a finger rest and when touched does not move the cursor.
However, when the user moves their finger across the touch ring, the cursor moves in the direction indicated by the position of the finger on the ring.
To move the cursor to the top right corner of the screen, touch the grey ring at the 2 o'clock position. The cursor will continue to move until the finger is removed or moved back to the central white point.
Touch-sensitive buttons are provided for left-click, right-click, double-click and drag, which can be disabled if replaced by external switches.
Orbitrack is contactor friendly (left and right click), has cursor speed settings and does not require a driver to be loaded on the computer.
Orbitrack also has a unique SmartTrack feature, which calculates the cursor speed based on recent movements, i.e. it "learns" what you are doing and determines the optimal speed for you.
- Unique cursor control technology.
- Large 50mm cursor control ring for easy use and precise targeting.
- Soft touch operation (no pressure required)
- Ultra reliable, with no moving mechanical parts.
- Sealed against penetration of fluids or contaminants.
- Ergonomic design with angled housing for comfortable wrist positioning.
- Large hand rest for comfortable use
- Soft touch, colour coded buttons (left/right click, slide lock and double click).
- Easily accessible buttons without having to move your hand or wrist.
- Symmetrical design allows use with either hand.
- No driver software required.
Compatible with iPad