Track-It contactor interface
Track-IT! is a unique interface that allows the cursor and mouse button clicks to be controlled by a single switch
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Track-IT! is designed for users with motor difficulties, particularly those for whom conventional access is impractical.
It has programmable options that allow the user to customise the Track-IT to their particular needs.
It is essentially a scanning mouse.
The direction in which the cursor moves can easily be selected using the LEDs on the front of the device.
If set to a single switch, the device automatically scans around the circle, then along the four switches, before returning to the 12 o'clock position, and so on.
Once the LED lights up for the required operation, the user first presses the switch to stop the scan.
Pressing the switch again performs the operation, whether it is moving the cursor or operating a switch.
You can perform the operation for an indefinite period of time, but after a period of non-use, the scan will resume.
When the user has the option of using two switches, the scan is performed manually with one switch and the current operation is performed with the other.
The third and fourth jacks can provide separate access to the switches for left-click, right-click, double-click or drag, as appropriate.
Track-It! is a specialised product that is not suitable for all users. It requires patience to use.
However, for some users it can provide access to the mouse cursor where all other assistive devices fail and as such is a valuable product in the evaluator's equipment.
- Full "mouse" functionality from a single switch.
- Four contactor sockets are available for users capable of operating more than one contactor.
- A panel of dials from which the direction of movement of the cursor is selected.
- 4 or 8 travel directions can be selected, each illuminated by an LED.
- 8 scan speed and dwell time settings.
- Cursor speed control settings.
- 4 mouse click functions, each illuminated by an LED.
- Left/right click, double click and mouse lock buttons can be selected using the single switch or the additional switch sockets provided.
- Mounting bracket for positioning close to the computer screen.
- Variable time settings for the clock LED array and mouse click buttons.
- Does not require driver software